The International Organisation of Employers (IOE) is the largest network of the private sector in the world, with more than 150 business and employer organisation members. In social and labour policy debate taking place in the International Labour Organization, across the UN and multilateral system, and in the G20 and other emerging processes, the IOE is the recognized voice of business.
IOE is seeking:
Programme Officer, P4
Logistics Officer, P3
Administrative Officer, P4
Human Resources Officer, P4
Medical Officer, P4
Finance & Budget Officer, P3
Research Officer, P-3
Environmental Affairs Officer, P-3
Training Officer, P-3
Chief Nurse, P-3
The Global Development Program in the Department of Agricutlural Development is looking for a senior leader with a background in marketing, market research, consumer insights, business intelligence, or a related field with the skills and experience to serve as the Senior Program Officer, Farmer & Market Insight within the Farmer Services & Systems Team.
Key areas of work include:
- Farmer and end-consumer behaviors, motivations, and needs
- Work in close collaboration with internal and external partners to design, implement, and manage a portfolio of performance-based grants to improve knowledge of
- Segmentation of markets and farmers for more targeted product and service design and deliver
Deadline for application: June 30, 2015
AVRDC is the leading international public institution conserving vegetable germplasm, conducting vegetable research and addressing related nutrition issues. The center seeks a highly experienced visionary leader committed to making a difference by increasing incomes of the poor while improving nutrition for all.
Director General must have demonstrated strong capabilities in interdisciplinary agricultural and/or food science research, international development, and organizational management in multicultural institutions.
Further information is available here.
The IFPRI is seeking a qualified candidate to serve as Research Fellow/Senior Research Fellow for a two-year, fixed-term, renewable appointment in the Director General’s Office. Essential duties include conceptualization and coordination, research, resource mobilization, partnerships, and communications.
- PhD in a food-policy related field such as economics, nutrition/health, environment, agriculture, public policy, etc.
- 5+ years of post-PhD experience relevant to the job
- Demonstrated leadership in developing significant resilience- or vulnerability - related research or programmatic activities
- Strong publication record, with work related to resilience, vulnerability, or shocks
- Demonstrated experience with resource mobilization and/or with fostering partnerships that cut across disciplines
- Excellent written and spoken English communication skills and demosntrated excellence in written and oral presentations
- Willingness to travel internationally
More information and application materials here
- The Program Coordinator will work closely with other OIA units, the research community at NC State (SPARCS, Contracts and Grants, Proposal Development Unit), and UNC system colleagues to identify new funding sources and opportunities, collaborate on multi-disciplinary proposals, and support multi-college grant-funded initiatives. The Coordinator will maintain contacts with various international funding organizations and communicate funding opportunities to the campus communities.
- NC State is seeking an individual with successful experience in securing international research and development grants
TO APPLY: All applications must be submitted online at http://jobs.ncsu.edu
- USF is seeking a self-motivated individual with a bachelors degree and masters degree in a field related to non-profits.
- Managing Director will serve as the principal executive, administration, communication and development officer of USF. S/he will be responsible for all aspects of USF operations.
- Managing Director will inspire strategic vision among members of the Board and assist USF in achieving such vision. S/he must have an interest in wildlife conservation and the protection of the environment, have a desire for adventure and be willing to travel to Kenya on a periodic basis.
Deadline for Application: Review of applications will begin after September 15 and will continue until the position is filled.
The University of Michigan’s School of Natural Resources and Environment (SNRE) is seeking a Ph.D. candidate in the following areas to fill a full time, nine-month, professor position to contribute to research and teaching at the nexus of business, markets, and sustainability:
- Political Science
- Public Policy
- Or Related Fields